For Third through Eighth Grade Campers
The fun never stops for our senior campers! A variety of new exciting activities, an expanded elective program (including our optional sports leagues), an optional full blown out musical production and fun day trips highlight the Senior Camp experience.
- Expanded Elective Program
- Larger sports fields/courts with a high level of instruction
- Sports Clinic
- Art Clinics
- Dance Clinics
- New activities such as archery, climbing tower, potter’s wheel and batting cage
- 450 foot zipline over lake
- Overnights for campers in 3rd grade – 6th grade
Our 5th and 6th graders get to tailor their Willow Lake experience even more! While our younger campers need more guidance, our older campers are ready to create their own summer schedule of fun so that they can make friends while achieving personal goals in areas that interest them the most.
7th and 8th graders take advantage of the incredible elective offerings and camp activities. They also add more, incredible day trips to their Willow Lake experience. We also offer our oldest campers optional overnight trips to exciting places such as Philadelphia, Maryland, Jersey Shore, Connecticut and more!