Willow Lake campers love our kid-friendly menu! We serve a healthy and varied lunch each day in our open air lunch pavilion. The Little Willows eat lunch each day in a separate area to so they can eat at their own pace and have plenty of space to enjoy their lunch. Each group of campers eats together and our food service directors serve each camper an individual plate of food to ensure freshness and quality. Counselors and unit leaders oversee the entire process and make sure that every camper finds something to eat that suits their palate.
- Hot Entrees – pizza, chicken fingers, tacos, sliders, etc
- Nut Aware – none of our foods use any nut oils or products
- Extensive salad bar
- Pasta Bar/ Potato Bar – sweet and baked, rotated daily
- Deli Sandwiches – on whole wheat bread
- Flavored Yogurts
- Bagels – plain, cream cheese, butter, jelly
- Fresh Cut Fruit
- Menu reviewed by certified dietitian
- We can accommodate special diets (please call us!)
In addition to our nutritious and delcious lunches, campers are served an ice cream or ice pop snack near the end of each camp day. Our youngest campers are also served a morning snack.